18 May 2012

I have a problem, or so I'm told !!!

Actually its more of an Obsession...

Crafting Tools and Especially Die Cutting...

It has to be classed as an obsession really. Despite having a small craft room I have the following.... ( and not a lot of space left!)

Big Shot - Which hardly gets any use, shame really.

QuickKutz Squeeze (2 of, but that’s another story)

Cuttlebug - I tend to use this for Embossing, but now have the Raspberry plate for Calibur.

Cricut and Gypsy - These get used when I have a large job on or the odd occasions that I do not have a Spellbinders die for the task

Plus my one and only Grand Calibur which is great for using my Spellbinders with. - This gets used daily.

I did have a CraftRobo but I did not have the time to invest in how to use it properly, hence I sold it... So regret it now, there are so many SVG files available and the software is now far easier to use.

Yes I am fortunate to have 4 of the leading brands of cutting machine.. I am a lucky girl.




2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say congratulations on becoming a DT member of craftymess challenge blog. Your work is brilliant!
    Love Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Georgette and welcome to the Craftymessers DT. Looking forward to sharing your obession with paper crafts

    Ax

    ReplyDelete