26 May 2012

Please take our badge

The best news I've received for a long time.
Design Team


I am now a Design Team Member of the Craft Group I joined on Facebook...




I consider this to be a great honour...



There are fortnightly challenges available to participate in on the blog or the daily Face Book challenges, all of which are truly a challenge.. I don't think I have ever had to think outside the box quite so often when it comes to designing cards or projects...

If any one wishes to participate in any of these challenges then pop on over, ALL newcomers are welcome.

We are a happy bunch, all of whom are more than willing to assist in any way we can..

There are also regular Swaps, Children's Challenge group, Sketch and Jewellery Challenges, We are currently having a Vintage Round Robin of which I am really looking forward to.

As a DT member, we are provided with a selection of images from which to choose from. from this we then make whatever we wish, be it a card, piece of Altered Art, ATC etc.,

I shall post a few pictures of what I am creating for my First Challenge here as well as on the Team Blog. Should you wish to join in too, there is blog candy available to the winner.. worth a go me thinks....


This was my entry for the daily challenge on our Facebook the other day. We had the brief of 'Escape'


Please come and play with us, we love to get messy. x Jet

No comments:

Post a Comment